Take part in a fantastic fishing experience with amarone tasting in the heart of Verona at the foot of Castelvecchio and Pontepietra or in the Fibbio river, a crystal clear waterway in the splendid montorio 10 minutes from the center of Verona.
You can fly or spin fish for marble trout, rainbow trout, brown trout and grayling and enjoy an excellent glass of Amarone Valpolicella while observing the most beautiful monuments in Verona.
Price: starting from € 99.00 / person (min. 2)
Duration: 2 hours
What to bring: comfortable shoes.
- Certified tour leader;
- Snack with homemade Veronese Soppressa Salami or dried fruit;
- A glass of Amarone della Valpolicella or a soft drink for abstemious or minors;
- Tickets including government license valid for 3 months and the daily fishing permit;
- Equipment for fly and spinnig fishing, lures and lures;
- Insurance cover;
- Upon request: pick up and transfer from hotel.
See the FAQ for quick answers to your questions.
Some tours have a minimum number of participants. In case of failure to reach the minimum number, Verona in Tour reserves the right to postpone the tour by notifying the participants in advance.
Send us a message
Use the form to send a non-binding booking request.
Lanai srl Tour Operator n.15/2000 on the regional register of travel and tourism agencies with licence 27/04/2000 released by the regione Veneto – Insurance Policy R.C. Unipol Sai policy n.172062317 – Guarantee fund Nobis Insurance n.6006000532/M – VAT Nr. IT02117470233
© 2022 Verona In Tour