Experience beautiful sceneries in this photographic workshop set in the Morainic Hills of Lake Garda; learn, shoot and travel in a new way.
Arrival at 14:00, check-in and accommodation. During the afternoon you will have a guided tour and wine tasting at a local winery with photo session in the Lugana vineyards. We will begin the workshop with a short lesson where some shooting techniques and some tricks to improve the shots of landscape photography will be explained.
Return to the hotel and free dinner. In the evening photographic workshop for post-production of the shots.
Breakfast at the hotel. Afterwards, guided tour of medieval villages with dedicated photo session. Free lunch.
Following, afternoon dedicated to outdoor activities. You can experience an off-road experience in total safety: quad excursion, driving up and down the Morainic Hills along dirty paths that wind through woods, meadows, vineyards and olive groves. Dedicated photo session. Free dinner.
Return to the hotel for post-production of the shots.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for Ponti Sul Mincio. Start of the guided tour of the Forte Ardietti, an important historical site. The fort is one of the fortifications that were part of the famous “Quadrilateral” and is fully preserved, inside there are objects and armaments of the time.
Price: starting from € 575 / person
Tour Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
Period: April, May, September and October
The trip includes:
- Overnight stays in hotel or farmhouse in a double room with single beds
- Guided tour and tasting at a local winery
- Quad excursion
- Guided tour of the medieval villages
- Guided tour of Forte Ardietti
- Accompanying photographer
- Live photo workshops
- Post-production photographic workshops
- Welcome gadget (k-way, umbrella)
- Medical insurance
The trip does not include
- Tourist tax to be paid directly on site
- Travel cancellation policy
- Extras everything not mentioned in the section “The trip includes”
This itinerary includes travel by your own means and can be customized according to your needs.