Experience beautiful sceneries in this photographic workshop set in the Morainic Hills of Lake Garda; learn, shoot and travel in a new way.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Return to the hotel and free dinner. In the evening photographic workshop for post-production of the shots.
Following, afternoon dedicated to outdoor activities. You can experience an off-road experience in total safety: quad excursion, driving up and down the Morainic Hills along dirty paths that wind through woods, meadows, vineyards and olive groves. Dedicated photo session. Free dinner.
Return to the hotel for post-production of the shots.
M22004 – Private Tour
Price: on request
Tour duration: 3 days / 2 nights
Period: April, May, September and October
This itinerary includes travel by your own means and can be customized according to your needs.
Get your questions answered. Read the FAQs to find answers to the most commonly asked questions or contact us through the form the below.
- Overnight stays in hotel or farmhouse in a double room with single beds
- Guided tour and tasting at a local winery
- Quad excursion
- Guided tour of the medieval villages
- Guided tour of Forte Ardietti
- Accompanying photographer
- Live photo workshops
- Post-production photographic workshops
- Welcome gadget (k-way, umbrella)
- Medical insurance
- Tourist tax to be paid directly on site
- Travel cancellation policy
- Extras everything not mentioned in the section “The trip includes”